State-of-the-art automotive labs embody a fully-equipped auto store at the Horizon Center for Transportation Technology. The lab, contains lifts and, cutting-edge Snap-on diagnostic and repair tools. The program utilizes Electude — an digital, online automotive training useful resource. Today’s computerized, sophisticated vehicles require expert, knowledgeable automotive technicians.
- This choice may not appeal to you if you’re looking to advance your abilities and information with a bachelor’s diploma.
- Although Chemeketa’s program does not require background checks or drug testing.
- You will study from business recognized instructors and participate in actual automotive industry work.
- Some of the graduates of this program will work in shops as basic line technicians performing work on all systems of the automobile.
- MWCC’s Automotive Technology program is nationally licensed by the ASE Automotive Services Excellence Foundation.
- This course consists of and introduction to the Symptom/System/Component/Cause process, pinpoint test diagnosis and particular scan device operation.
Finally, our Master …